Hello you beauties!
So I’m back! & Even though it may have only been two days, It has been two days of me thinking about when I can do my next post! So I have spent the last 24 out of 48 hours at work and it’s safe to say my mind has done some serious wondering.. I was planning to post tomorrow but today was one of those that I would much rather forget and what better way to forget than to loose myself in blogging!.. How sweet of me!
SO, I was planning on doing another make up look post as I really enjoyed doing my last one. It’s weird because my ‘Spring Inspired Makeup‘ strangely felt different when I was doing it. I mean, I always get excited about doing my makeup (call me sad! What’s a girl to do!) but this time I got a little overly excited, maybe because I knew I was going to be sharing it with people who possibly get just as excited as me, Don’t deny it!.. or maybe it was because I was actually putting my face on my blog which scared the living daylights out of me! Either way I done it & now I’m super excited to do my next.. but as I have only been home from work for about half an hour, I jumped straight into bed, put gossip girl on and thought i’d start rambling on to you about non makeup related boring work crap. I’ll start now, I promise!
So this is what I’m reviewing: Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water.
*This is in no way going to be a structured, ‘professional’ review, I’m completely winging it!*
So I purchased this product about three to four months ago, and I have only just bought my second bottle! I don’t know about you, but for me that’s jolly good! That pretty much means that to remove my makeup for the whole year, it will cost me about £10.64! (based on Tesco’s current price of £2.66 a bottle). If that’s not a bargain then I don’t know what is! I found out about Micellar Water after watching Stephanie Lange’s YouTube Channel where she shows you how to remove your makeup, so I thought I would give it a go!
So this product claims that it ‘Removes Make Up + Cleanses +Soothes’. Here’s what I found….
10/10.. I just pretty much told you all you need to know!
So I thought the packaging was actually quite sweet. Simple, clean and pretty, like your skin! I love the see through bottle so you know exactly what the product looks like. I love how they have described everything so easily. I love the size of the bottle. The cute pink lid just tops it off for me, such a girl. But hey, I’m guessing you’re here about what’s in the packaging right? Yeah, I’ll carry on…
Do not ramble on, Do not ramble on, Do NOT ramble on…..
- It removes my makeup really well, I remove my makeup with a cotton bud and it comes straight off. Job Done!
- I haven’t found a product that it has trouble removing, even if my makeup lasts all day through snow, wind and rain, this will take it straight off!
- It is an awesome cleanser! let’s just put it this way.. I was shocked at how much dirt was on my face that I didn’t know about!
- It definitely plays a part in smoothing my skin! Since updating my skin care routine, with this product in it, my skin has really smoothed out. So pwetty! Whether or not I can put it down to this product alone, I don’t know. But it definitely helps!
- It makes me feel freshhhhh! My skin always feels so rejuvenated and clean and natural and soft and… I’ll stop! It just makes me feel fresh! Do I need to say more?
- It dries on the skin pretty quickly, which for me is a little bit of a problem as it can dry me out a little bit.. but nothing a little bit of moisturiser won’t solve!
- It hasn’t got a scent! I was expected some strong alcohol scent in there, maybe just because it was a clear liquidy… liquid? But it didn’t, and that’s something I appreciate!
- It’s so gentle on the skin, it cools me down, removes my makeup, cleans my face and I don’t have to rinse it whatsoever!
Would I Re-Purchase? Yes!
Would I Recommend? Yes!
As much as I love this product, it won’t work for everyone unfortunately! But for such a small price, I would definitely recommend this to try! If you do, I hope you enjoy it and I hope you enjoyed this post :)
Until Next Time..