So whilst I was working away on a night shift, feeling sorry for myself as always.. I got a lovely email through saying that Pandora’s Box had nominated me for ‘The Real Neat Blog Award’! Well that definitely brightened up my night, so I would like to say a massive thank you to the beautiful Laura who nominated me! You should definitely go and check out her blog, I love it & I’m sure you will too!
The rules are:
1) Put the award logo on your blog.
2) Answer 7 questions asked by the person who nominated you.
3) Thank the person who nominated you, linking to their blog.
4) Nominate any number of bloggers you like, linking to their blogs.
5) Let them know you nominated them (by commenting on their blog etc.)
Lets do this!
1) What made you want to start blogging?
I guess after watching numerous youtube videos that I decided it would be something I’d enjoy. But I didn’t fancy the camera side of things so that brings me here, and so far I’m loving it! I just wanted somewhere where I could blab about the things I love to people who wanted to listen :)
2) What is the weirdest thing you have ever done?
This is actually quite a hard question.. I guess many things I do are weird but to me they seem normal! Like making a cup of tea and putting the tea bags in the fridge and the milk in the cupboard… but that never happened.. I swear!
3) How would you describe yourself in 3 words?
Grounded, Loving & Trustworthy…
4) If you could have one superpower what would it be?
Oh dear! That one question where I don’t have just one answer! It’s in between being invisible and being able to fly.. flying would be pretty damn cool though!
5) What is one thing you haven’t done yet but would like to try?
I really want to sky dive!
6) What is your best childhood memory?
Easy question! I used to stay at my Nan and Granddad’s house on a Friday night, and every week without fail my Nan would make me pancakes for tea, and stand behind me holding my hands when we flipped them. I miss them days!
7) If you had £100,000, what would you do with it?
First off, I would be getting myself a one way flight to New York, I would get myself an Appartment. Then Decorate it, Then go on a crazy huge shopping spree and go to Sephora as I have never been and pretty much buy myself so much makeup that I would be swimming in it! If I have any left over then… lets face it, It’s going to go on chocolate!
My questions for you:
1) What is the most important thing to you, in the entire world?
2) What are your bad habits?
3) What advice would you give to someone who wanted to start a blog?
4) What is the most expensive beauty product you own and was it worth it?
5) What is the craziest thing you have ever done?
6) Who is your idol and why?
7) You are trapped in a house filled with vampires, what would be your weapon of choice (to protect yourself)?
Have fun guys, & thank you again for the nomination it really means a lot to me :)
Until next time,