Hello lovelies! I have been nominated by the lovely Katy for the Blogger Recognition Award! I just want to say a quick thank you & if you haven’t checked out her blog.. you should! Simple as that :)
- Select 15 other blogs you want to give the award to. Do some digging if you must! Find those blogs. You cannot nominate yourself or the person who has nominated you.
- Write a post to show off your award! Give a brief story of how your blog got started, and give a piece or two of advice to new bloggers. Thank whoever nominated you, and provide a link to their blog. List who you’ve nominated in the post.
- Make sure to also attach the award itself! (You can do this by right-clicking, saving, and uploading the image above).
- Comment on each blog and let them know you’ve nominated them. Provide a link to the award post you created.
- Provide a link to the original post on Edge of Night. That way, anyone can find the original guidelines and post if needed, and we can keep it from mutating and becoming confusing! (It happens LOL).
How Blended & Beautiful Began..
I have briefly talked about this before. I started this blog because I was obsessed with watching YouTube tutorials. I still am! I loved that these girls had the confidence to put themselves out there and I love what they do! I didn’t want to start a YouTube channel as I don’t feel comfortable videoing myself.. it’s really that simple. So instead I decided to create a blog. I have always loved writing, I just never had anything to write about until I got pulled into the beauty world. I am still relatively new to this world as I have only really been getting into make up for just under a year, but I love talking about it and sharing things with others. I am also obsessed with reading other blogs and learning new things from them! So that is how this blog was created!
My Advice To New Bloggers..
I don’t think it is any help telling people how to run their own blogs. I think that a blog is like your own little world. You should just post about what you care about, and do it how you want to do it. I’d say be yourself, write about the things YOU want to write about, and don’t be afraid to get involved with other blogs. I was really nervous about commenting on other peoples blogs as I don’t have any experience in make up, so I thought I don’t know what the hell I’m doing. But everyone is so supportive and everyone is so kind. It definitely helps to think that you have some online friends and it makes the whole experience that much more enjoyable!
Have fun lovelies & I hope you enjoyed this award! It is fun to do something different :)
Until next time,