I have some exciting news! I was recently nominated twice for the beauty blogger award! I love these kind of awards as they are great for getting blogs discovered and is such a great way to get involved with other bloggers! I have the pleasure of thanking both Sarah’s Savory Style & Mirror The Love for nominating me, if you haven’t checked out their blogs then you really should.. like right now.. go!
- Tag the blogger that nominated you.
- Answer the questions you were given.
- Nominate people whose blog is about beauty or fashion.
- Make 10 questions for your nominees to answer.
- Inform the bloggers you chose that you nominated them.
Questions From Sarah’s Savory Style:
- What inspired you to start a blog?
I needed somewhere to channel all of my pent up beauty energy, and I felt inspired by many youtubers. I randomly one day decided to put myself out there, and I couldn’t be more thankful for my little bubble!
- When did you start your blog?
I started my blog on the 4th April 2015.
- What got you into beauty? Were you always interested?
I haven’t always been interested, I was actually the opposite of interested at one stage. I got to a stage where I had really let myself slip, I had put on a lot of weight and wasn’t putting any effort into my appearance. That’s when I decided to start watching youtube tutorials to learn how to apply makeup.. the rest is history.
- Favorite blogger?
I don’t really have a favourite.. unless we are including youtubers.. *hey Jacyln!*
- Where do you see yourself & your blog in 5 years?
I just hope I am still blogging and I hope I will be in a better financial situation so I can afford all of this makeup I am dying to own! muhaha..
- What’s the best part of your day?
I don’t really have a favourite.. I love waking up on sunny days, but then I love going to bed. As long as I am not at work I usually enjoy all of my days.. :)
- How would you describe your style?
I live in leggins pretty much. That’s the only thing that is the same about my style, apart from that I am very versatile and I love wearing lots of different looks.
- Favorite part of your makeup routine?
CONCEALER! I love my concealer me..
- Favorite brand of makeup?
I can’t answer this question right now :( I feel like I can’t choose a favourite until I have tried them all hehe.. but for the moment I really enjoy L’Oreal!
- What’s your favorite meal?
Anything seafood, comforting, homely and with a side of chocolate.
Questions From Mirror The Love:
- Any blogging regrets?
Not really, I wish I had better lighting for my photos and I wouldn’t ramble as much.. but that is what makes my blog my own I guess! I only write about things I want to, so there’s nothing I really regret!
- Biggest beauty trend regret?
My dream matte mouse phase in high school.. it’s not the foundation.. it’s the fact that I always wore a shade that was about 5 shades too dark.. ha!
- One product you think everyone should have?
Ooh.. oh. Uh.. oh man. This is hard. Mac lipsticks. There i’ve said it. It’s out there, there’s no going back!
- If you were creating your own beauty line, what would you call it?
Good question! I recon I would just use my own name, or I would go for something beginning with B. I don’t want to commit to anything just yet, as you never know what the future holds ;)
- Have you ever had a beauty “disaster” while doing someone else’s make-up?
I have never really done anyone’s makeup, except once. I thought it went pretty well. It took about an hour longer than usual though as I didn’t want to break her face.. but we got there! (post on it here)
- Bold eyes, bold lips or both?
- What has been your biggest life lesson so far? (taken from a question asked to me!)
If you want something, you’ve got to work for it. Nothing will happen whilst you are just sitting around waiting.
- Favourite music video make-up?
I really don’t know. I love rita ora’s makeup!
- What is your favourite make-up remover?
Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water.. until the day I die! The Garnier Goodbye Dry Toner is really great to use after too! It smells so fruity, i’m obsessed!
- What is one product you just can’t get the hang of? Or if that’s not applicable, that you cannot stand to use?
I have really been trying to love this product.. but I cannot stand to use the Rimmel Wake Me Up Concealer.. it just doesn’t do anything for me & I always find myself going over it with another concealer!
Questions For You Guys!
- What is your favourite meal to prepare?
- How often do you buy makeup? (looking for all my fellow shopaholics out there!)
- What is one makeup item you couldn’t live without?
- Would you rather loose your all time holy grail product, or loose every other makeup item you own?
- What is your favourite skin care product that you feel has made the most difference in your skin?
- Who would you say you get your makeup inspiration from?
- Do you have any phobias?
- Fizzy drinks or hot drinks?
- What would be your dream holiday destination? Why?
- If you could have any celebrities hair, whose would it be?
So there is all of my questions for you guys, I can’t wait to read your answers! Thank you so much again for nominating me guys!