So I had plenty of posts planned for this week, they are all written out and are just awaiting photos.. of course, only I could get ill! I tried to get some half decent photo’s, but I couldn’t get my makeup finished without my nose running every three seconds. I’m serious.. three god damn seconds. Besides, sneezing whilst you are applying mascara didn’t quite work out for me either. I know, this is all very gross. I like to share everything with you guys though, even if it does mean my Rudolf nose and scratchy throat. I thought I would save all your lovely eyes the terror of seeing me ill however, and take a few days to focus on getting back to feeling myself again. After all, if I don’t look after myself then I’ll never be able to get those planned posts out! So instead I have decided to do the Procrastinating Beauty Blogger Tag that the beautiful ayrgalaxy tagged me in. I have actually wanted to do this tag for a while, so now it has been happily pulled forward.. I suppose my cold could be a good thing in some respects hey?
- Name a beauty regimen that you rarely do? Waxing my eyebrows! I am terrible. I will literally leave it until they are practically joined just because every time I do my makeup I think ‘oh these need a wax, i’ll do it later’ and then a week has flown and my brows are just ridiculous. I really need to make regular appointments so that I get them done, but again.. I keep forgetting!
- Is washing your make-up brushes something that you do regularly? I like to think I am ok at washing my brushes. I got into a really good routine, but lately that routine has gotten pretty irregular. But I wash my brushes maybe every month (sometimes a month and a half because I am a tramp). Before I would be really good and do them in stages every week. I would do my face brushes one week, my eyes the next and rotate like that.
- How long will you last with chipped nail polish? I don’t usually wear nail varnish.. that was until about two weeks ago. The nail varnishes I have been wearing have actually been pretty good, so I have been changing the colour before they even chip. Barry M you babe!
- How long will you put off buying/replacing a beauty product, even if you need it? I usually buy replacement products just as I am running out. It depends what the product is really, if it is a concealer then usually I can wait a little while as I have plenty of concealer to pull me through. If it is something like my makeup remover, I usually top up before I have ran out.
- What is your worst beauty habit? Biting my nails has always been my downfall. However, thanks to a very painful wisdom tooth, I haven’t been able to bite my nails recently. For the first time in forever I have nails and I am making the most of them! I also nibble on the skin around my finger nails which is the grossest thing ever, but it’s usually when I’m hungry.. HA.
- Name something non-beauty related that you put off doing all the time? I like to hoard cups and plates in my bedroom. I don’t mean to.. it just happens.
- When going out somewhere, do you leave getting ready to the last minute? I am actually really good at getting ready on time. If it’s in the evenings that is. Mornings I am terrible. I will usually wake up an hour after I am supposed to be somewhere. I work nights.. it happens.
- Can you commit to spending bans? I wish I could say yes to this question.. but no. I can’t. I am the worst person with money. I will often overspend or forget to pay bills and it is just one big mess. My boyfriend however is super good with money (tight as I like to call it) but he always helps me out with my money problems. You’d think having an accountant as a father would help.. it doesn’t. I am just terrible with money!
- How organized are your make-up and nail polish collections? I am partially happy with my makeup storage and organisation at the moment. I say partially as I have done the most with the space I have! I do like my makeup storage, but I do need more space. How about a whole house for my makeup? I think that might possibly squeeze everything in!
I tag everyone.. simply because this tag is super fun! Thank you again for tagging me, I hope you enjoyed, and until next time my loves…