So recently I have been on a couple of nights out. One was for my partners cousins 18th birthday and the other was for my work’s Christmas do! Usually I am never one to go out and have a couple of drinks.. I would much rather get snuggled into my pjs with a hot chocolate and watch Netflix. I live an exciting life hey! I wanted to share with you my makeup that I have been loving for my nights out recently. It is perfect for Christmas parties, or just Christmas in general. It is all about classic liner with a little bit of glitz and that bold bright red lip.
Let’s start with my skin, as always. I wanted to go for a little bit more of a flawless finish. I have been obsessed with the more matte finish to my skin recently because my skin has started producing oil, but I didn’t want to be powdery or chalky. Just the right amount. For this I used;
- Bourjois Healthy Mix Foundation
- Rimmel Match Perfection Concealer
- Motherhome Contour Kit
- Gosh Natural Blush – Rose Whisper
- Becca x Jaclyn Hill Champagne Pop Shimmering Skin Perfector
I just want to say a quick yet massive thank you to my clearly devoted boyfriend for buying me Champagne Pop as an early Christmas present! I still can’t believe I own this highlighter as I didn’t think it was available in the UK and it is so darn expensive.. but I did warn you that I would own this little beauty eventually! muhaha. Full review to come so keep your eyes peeled!!
For my eyes I wanted to keep things simple, but still have a little pop. I decided to go for winged liner which is a rarity for me! I didn’t want a sharp wing however, I wanted it to be more smokey and diffused with a little sparkle. I used;
- Maybelline Master Precise Eye Liner
- Makeup Revolution Flawless Palette – Black shadow to smoke out liner & matte brown for crease
- Becca x Jaclyn Hill Champagne Pop – for the inner portion of my wing
- Mac Eye Brow Pencil – Brunette
- Benefit They’re Real Lash Primer
- Clinique High Definition Mascara
Finally, for that bold bright lip I used another early Christmas present from my boyfriend. He must really love me! Mac Ruby Woo was applied and held up pretty well all night long!
So here is the finished look! I hope you enjoyed & liked this makeup look!
Until next time my loves..